All State Insurance has the tagline... 'life comes at you fast'.
They equate it to floods, accidents, etc etc. Great marketing line. Seriously.
That tagline is quite possibly one of the truest statements in advertising. Not misleading or construed. Sure they add the '..thats why you need to call all state and do this that and yadda' but I'm talking about the first bit.
Chances are most of us have been 'put out' at one point in our lives. Maybe it was grade school and you were the last one picked, or even later in life when you asked someone out and got the cold shoulder. Knowing your not wanted is a seriously hard thing to digest and swallow. One thing thats potentially worse is when those kids from the playground smiled to your face in class and asked you to copy their homework then did the kickball routine leaving you out in the cold.
Needless to say, those kids grow up... and sometimes they only grow in size. I really feel hurt for my friends that are going through tough times right now. And yes, I know I'm not exactly in the best situation right now, but I'm making it. Really, I could careless about where I end up because I know God's got His hand in it and I'm not about to deny Him the glory. Sometimes I wish I could be a sort of 'caped crusader' and take care of the... well... frankly crap that some of my friends and family are going through. Nothing will ever change that.
Send one up for my friends and family going through tough times if you would.
[5:11 PM
|
0
comments
]
0 comments
Post a Comment