| 0 comments ]

Since the calendar has flipped over to October I know for myself I’ve been busy trying to find the best deal on the best kind of candy to give out on Halloween so my place doesn’t get egged (ha!). The sad thing is that we live in a society with some pretty messed up people, that if we aren’t cautious when we’re out trick or treating we can get ‘tricked’.


There’s a website that I absolutely love! It’s a site put on by a group of people that wish nothing more than ‘to provide you with the information you need to protect your loved ones.’ It’s Family Watchdog. On the site you can put in your EXACT address and a list of registered sex offenders and their locations will pop up (sometimes including pictures).


I’m posting this not so anyone freaks out, but that you are aware that these people do exist and they may be in your neighborhood. If you choose to go trick or treating with your family it needs to be a night of fun and treats… don’t get tricked!


If you know of a kid that walks home from school you might check out their route!

Feel free to comment!

Bets…

0 comments

Post a Comment