Although… sometimes… the people that use them are not.
Maybe it’s at the mall, the grocery store, or even church. At some point we’ve all been there: the encounter with the loud cell phone talker.
Probably the most interesting loud cell phone talker I’ve run into was at Border’s in Visalia… wait for it… wait for it… in the restroom!!!!!! Ok… seriously… WHO DOES THAT?!?! lol… Needless to say I felt uncomfortable and just walked right back out.
There’s this guy in New York though that is taking it to another level. His name is John Clifford and he’s a retired NYPD Sergeant and now lawyer who rides the train confronting loud cell phone talkers. He’s gone a bit overboard in my assessment. Arrested 8 times… poured coffee over a ladies head after she caused him to pour coffee in his lap… and sometimes he grabs the persons cell phone saying things like ‘This person is rude and disrupting the people riding the train with their loud talking—I hope you aren’t doing business with them’.
Wow…
There have been plenty of times I’ve wanted to say things to people. Like in Target and they are laughing into their phone or something… I just think… ‘wow are you talking to your grandma? In that case tell her to turn up her beltone lol…’ but I typically keep it to myself and shrug it off. I’m not sure that there’s a way to go about it too politely… because after all if you do say something… doesn’t that make you an interrupter? lol…
0 comments
Post a Comment