Seems like our dollar is taxed more everywhere we turn. We hear about the dollar losing it’s value and how we’ll be paying a gah-gillion bucks for a gallon of gas soon.
The good news is… there ARE deals out here to be had. I do a lot of my shopping online because I typically know what I want and where I want to buy it from. Not to mention I’m a busy girl so if I can go to 5 s tores in 5 minutes I’m game.
One thing I try to do though is find coupon codes online. One site I love because visitors are encouraged to post codes there too is: http://www.everysinglecoupon.com/
If you buy stuff online hopefully that’ll help! There are offline coupons there too!
If you have a site you grab coupons for or money saving ideas please, by all means, post away!
0 comments
Post a Comment