| 0 comments ]

Phewwww… so… typically I’m not one to put things off. Oh and I realize that the ‘tax deadline’ isn’t until April 15th… but… the deadline for the discount through Turbo Tax was last night at midnight ha! …and you know I gots ta be havin’ my discount! Word.


Ha… so… just kinda wondering if anyone does taxes the ‘old fashion’ way anymore. I mean… going to a guy or gal and having them file everything. My uncle is a CPA and he did my taxes for me while I was in college, but since I’ve been out I’ve done them myself.


Maybe I’m just too picky or need to know everything that’s going on and that’s why I do my own now, but looking at the Turbo Tax forums I can see I’m totally not alone. My reasoning also has to do with for some odd reason I geek out and actually LIKE filing my taxes ha! (Sometimes I wonder why I share these things in public lol!)


Ok… enough of my rambling. Chime in if you wanna! Have a GRRRRRREAT weekend!


p.s. I’ll be at the Rescued Treasure Grand opening from 9am to 1pm tomorrow! I’d love to see you there! The store is behind the A&W on Mooney. (near the Mall, Dollar store, Office Max) Come out and say hi!!!

0 comments

Post a Comment