| 0 comments ]

On the way to work this morning I’ll admit that my mind was going about a million directions and still is a little. Thinking about today and what it means to some and what it doesn’t mean to a whole mess of people too. It’s crazy but I know it was God who brought to my mind the neighborhood homeless guy. Sadly most of us have one or two ‘regulars’ (for lack of a better term) in our neighborhood.


I thought less about my own situation and my own yearning for love and thought of this man I see most days with his shopping cart rummaging through the trash behind Starbucks and Quiznos for cans and other valuable items. Sure my family isn’t out here but if I need a hug I know I can walk up to the front office and look at Roxanne and say… ‘yo gimme a hug’ and bam I have one.


Typically I don’t get to have lunch until after the show (2pm) so today I’m going to go home for lunch and see if I can find him and drop off some love. Its nothing major because I don’t have much to give, but a smile, a sandwich, and maybe a little hope(?).

0 comments

Post a Comment