| 2 comments ]

Just a little from my journal today:

It's not easy to be put into the position of having to pack up two years of life in an instant. But here I am. Trying to see and talk to friends I've made out here in the past two years that I'll potentially never see again. Gosh that's hard to actually digest. It's not that we won't be friends anymore after this... but miles and miles will separate us.

Beauty and pain... luck and blessings... good memories... some tough ones too.
The myspace messages... calls... and IM chats have been so sweet in the last week. KDUV really does have some awesome listeners. Sweet to the core. I knew moving out here would be a blessing because I knew God led me here. I knew there'd be some rough spots too.

I still think the 'rough' spots make the sweet ones even sweeter.

Admittedly it's very hard not to be upset, depressed, or even mad. But I'm doing my best. That's all I can hope for. I'm sorta surprised with myself that I didn't just fall apart. God is awesome about that strength sharing stuff. Sustains... reminds... and restores.

What's next? Who knows... maybe I'll go home to Ohio and work at Kroger.

2 comments

Anonymous said... @ July 17, 2008 at 12:28 PM

I'm glad I got to know you bets! KDUV won't be the same without you but like you said the other day there are a ton of great people that work there so it'll still be awesome.

Thanks for coffee the other day lets do it again before you go.

Anonymous said... @ July 17, 2008 at 1:57 PM

Hey Betsy,
Why are you leaving? I miss hearing you on kduv every morning.
Laura

Post a Comment