| 0 comments ]

As I mentioned yesterday, nothing worthwhile ever comes easy. Kind of like child birth, I’d assume. Now, I personally don’t have kids, but I can recognize the fact that ‘birthing a baby’ is no piece of cake. Then you change and diaper them, love them unconditionally (even when you want to ground them for life) and with every hug they give you or with success in life you get to see all the hard stuff was worth it.

I’ve often wondered about the commercials on the TV’s at the gym! I was working so hard the other day when a Sara Lee commercial for chocolate cake came on! I actually said ‘ohhhhh c’mon!’ out loud and made the lady next to me laugh a little. The positive person inside of me says that’s practice for ‘the real world’… so let’s pretend that’s the lesson we’re to learn!


0 comments

Post a Comment