Love is crazy. Love makes us do crazy things, and I mean crazy in a good way.
If you’re married, treasure it. My friend Roxanne’s parents are going to celebrate their 45th wedding anniversary soon and that rocks my world! God has given us this gift (yes TRULY a gift!) to love and be loved by someone who can know everything about you and your little idiosyncrasies and still love you more than the day you first met.
If you’re like me and haven’t found that person yet, remember how special you are in the Lord’s eyes and not to sacrifice what you want now for what you want in the future. It’s really easy to say ‘I want to be in love’ and to rush into a relationship because you want to be married or want to have kids, but it’s not worth the risk of losing it all.
When I think about one day being so in love with someone that we get married and spend the rest of our lives together, it just blows me away. (Sure, call me a hopeless romantic but I get a goofy smile on my face just thinking about it.) I don’t know what that kind of love looks or feels like, but I do know about how much God’s been lovin’ on me lately despite of all my aforementioned idiosyncrasies.
I’m really not sure what this blog is really about other than I just feel like I’m in this spot with God where love is the number one thing in my life right now and choosing to honestly love friends, family, and Him is crucial. There’s too much going on in the world not to love. It’s time we really fight for love.
0 comments
Post a Comment