| 0 comments ]




Yesterday afternoon I was headed out to the warehouse when… dun dun dunnnnn I noticed my car had a flat tire!!!! EEP!


Ok… I was really stinkin’ nervous because both Bob and LJ had left to go to the 210 project grand opening and I really didn’t want to have to call someone to come help me.


I walked back in and there’s my buddy Jerrod getting ready for the night show. He’s always so sweet and such a great friend willing to help with anything and I was like… man… I hate to ask but ummmm I have a flat tire. He bounced out of his chair and came out to help.


After a little while (my tire was stubborn) and some elbow grease Jerrod had the spare on and I was on my way to get the other one fixed.


Two things I ‘learned’ or got out of it.


  1. Praise God for great friends like Mr. Turner.


  1. God’s still working on me to ‘ask’ for help when I need it and lean on other people from time to time.


Thanks for stopping by and send Jerrod some love!

0 comments

Post a Comment