| 0 comments ]


You may have heard about the new ‘seven wonders of the world’ being named over the past week… you may have also heard about how there had to be an ‘honorary 8th wonder’ because the Great Pyramids of Egypt were left out and the Egyptian officials weren’t happy…


When I was in high school I had the opportunity to travel around Western Europe with a small singing group one summer and had a blast, saw some of the most beautiful and breathtaking buildings God has ever allowed man to make. I’m not sure I could really pick, but since I’m asking you too I think one of the ‘modern wonders’ has to be the world’s fair sculpture in Brussels. It was built in 1958 and looks as shiny as if it was polished yesterday… (maybe they did.. lol) but that’s mine… what’s yours?





0 comments

Post a Comment