| 0 comments ]

So we've had a pretty eventful first 24hrs back in Ohio...

Tonight the tree across the street fell on a brand new Saturn. *Ouch*

This is what I love about my Momma... she grabs her cell and I here beep beep beep (three digits). Here's our exchange:

Me: Did you seriously just dial 911 for a tree on a car?

Mom: Yes.. why?

Me: 911 is for real emergencies you are supposed to just call the sherrif's dept... but ok ha.

Mom: *hangs up*

Me: Ummm did you seriously just hang up on 911?

Mom: Yea, why?

Me: Ummm you can't do that.

Mom: Yes you can. I just did.

Me: Ha ummmm ok.

911: *calls back*

Me: *laughs*


Oh boy... ok and I promise the trip blogs will start to surface. Too many random things happened not to. I'm going to upload the funny Vegas videos I made of the air guitar players, etc too!

<3

0 comments

Post a Comment